We are thrilled that Ann Marie Heasley of one of our favorite design blogs, White House Black Shutters, joined us for this episode!
In our conversation with Ann Marie, we chatted about decluttering the space in our homes and how it’s possible to simplify with small children in the house. We also picked Ann Marie’s brain about how she nourishes her own creativity while balancing her role as a mother. So listen in to hear all about clean counter envy, a healthy perspective on beautiful pictures on the internet, and more!
Mentioned in this episode:
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
How a Family of Five Got Rid of Half Their Stuff: Carrots for Michaelmas
To connect with Ann Marie:
- blog – White House, Black Shutters
- facebook – White House, Black Shutters
- Ann Marie on twitter
- Ann Marie on Instagram
Come hang out with us!
- The Fountains of Carrots Raspberry Cordial Social Club on Facebook (our Facebook group)
- Connect with Haley on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and her blog
- Connect with Christy on Facebook, Instagram, and her blog
You can listen to us on iTunes, and we’d love a quick rating or review. If you have an android device we’re also on Stitcher. And as always, you can find all links, show notes, upcoming guests, and listen to all episodes at Fountains of Carrots.com.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.