Well, folks, it seems like whenever we have Jenny Uebbing on the show we always talk about sex. We’re teasing her that it’s just her brand now. Jenny is a mom of four (with one on the way!) living in Colorado. She is the voice behind the popular blog Mama Needs Coffee where she isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty of topics like NFP.
Today we are getting into some real talk about natural family planning: what it looks like in real life, how the Church can better support couples, and why we should be honest about the ups and downs of our experiences with it. So grab a cup of tea and enjoy the conversation!
Links discussed in this episode:
- What do you want/need from the Church in order to “live” NFP
- NFP survey headed to the USCCB
- What I learned from the NFP survey
Connect with Jenny:
Come hang out with us!
- The Fountains of Carrots Raspberry Cordial Social Club on Facebook (our Facebook group)
- Connect with Haley on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and her blog
- Connect with Christy on Facebook, Instagram, and her blog
You can listen to us on iTunes, and we’d love a quick rating or review. If you have an android device we’re also on Stitcher. And as always, you can find all links, show notes, upcoming guests, and listen to all episodes at Fountains of Carrots.com.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.